digital freelance artist
These are base prices. Shading/background/extra characters cost extra.
Super complicated prompts may have an upcharge or be denied.
+$15-20 working based on description/creating a custom character.
+15% if wanted on or before a specific date.
+25% for same day/24-hour delivery.
Pack of 5: $90 ($10 off!)
Recolors are available for existing stickers ($12 per)
slight changes can be made to better suit a character.
I will only work on up to 1-5 stickers at a time.
Please feel free to grab more after they're done if you want more in a pack!
==Once you've read my T.O.S,==
fill out this form & send via social media:
DUE DATE (+$5-10):
READ & AGREE to T.O.S (Yes/No):
Terms of Service
By commissioning me, you've agreed to reading & understanding my T.O.S.
Feel free to ask me any questions! I'm very willing and open to communication.
◆ General Rules ◆
• I will only refund a piece if the piece has absolutely not been started.
• Please only order when you have payment ready.
• Payment is needed before the piece is started.
• I'm very willing to make changes to the piece, but please be mindful. I send WIP's, if you have approved of the lineart and it is past the coloring stage, do not ask for drastic changes.
• Again, I'm very willing to make changes so the commission is to the client's absolute liking, I do not ask for extra in this case, but tips are welcome & appreciated for any additional work.
◆ Usage ◆
• Your commission is for your personal use only. You may re-upload to gallery(s) with proper credit given.
• Do not claim my work as your own or edit artwork without permission.
• If you are interested in selling prints/stickers/etc. of your commissioned piece, permission must be given. I may not always grant permission to re-sell my work. Commercial usage of work requires % based royalties which are to be discussed at the time of granting permission. Failure to follow this will result in a ban from getting further work from me in the future and a public beware for copyright theft. If you are not making a profit, (ex: Printing stickers to hand out to friends for fun) then no problem.
◆ Artist Rights ◆
• I reserve the right to:
• Re-fuse, cancel or refund your commission at any time.
• Re-color/edit Telegram stickers or other art to fit either personal use or other clients.
• Use, giveaway or sell discarded designs not wanted by the client of a custom character design. I typically provide multiple options for designs, so if there are some designs leftover that're un-wanted and differentiated enough, I as the artist may do this.
◆ Rush Fee Policy ◆
• An addition fee will be added to any commission agreed to be completed before or on a set due date. My turnaround time is typically quick, but please do not come hounding for an update before a week has even passed if you won't consider the additional $5. An additional $10 will be added for same-day delivery, if I do not feel I can get it to you within the given time-frame, I will decline the commission. If I take on a commission and don't meet the due date, the rush fee will be refunded.
◆ Payment ◆
• You will receive an invoice via PayPal. Please always select "Goods & Services" and remember to select "No Address" unless something is physically being shipped to you.
✔ WILL DRAW ✔
Feral / Anthro animal characters (any species)
Humanoids, human characters
pokemon, monsters, original species.
All must be clean/SFW. Ask about certain themes if you're un-sure.
✘ WILL NOT DRAW ✘
Any NSFW. Hardcore fetishes, abuse, hate art, adult content of characters under or above 18+
DnD / WoW / LoL / Magic characters (I'm just not into those games and I usually find the designs too complex with un-clear reference images)
Ask me if you have questions if you're curious about something un-listed.
✉ Contact ✉
• Please privately message me over email OR my social media accounts listed on the first page to inquire about a commission piece using the form provided under Commission Prices.
• I'm willing to work over Telegram or Discord if you have specifics about commission(s) and want to talk about it while I'm working and/or commission me more than once/frequently. It makes communication easier for big or multiple projects.
◆ Art Trades ◆
• I will only trade art with artists of mutual art skill
• If I'm not too familiar with you, I'm likely to wait to draw my half until yours is completed.
• I like to keep things fair, so I will do exactly the same type of art as you do for mine. (ex; chibi for chibi, badge for badge, etc)
◆ Discounts ◆
• Monthly discounts up to 40% are given to supporting Patrons www.patreon.com/SpunkyRacoon
• 50% off on Spunky's personal characters
• Keep an eye out around holidays such as Black Friday, Cyber Monday, etc.
I look very forward to working with you, thanks for taking the time to read. - Spunky